Sunday, April 14, 2013

COW International Festival




I'm happy to announce that my work has been accepted in the Center of The World [COW] International Design Festival.  They will be displaying my work as well as the works of other talented illustrators from around the world at the Dnepropetrovsk Art Museum in Ukraine from April 25 to May 16.  So if, on the off chance you happen to be in the area, go and check it out.  You can get more info at their official website. Also, my fellow LCAD-ian and generally all-around awesome artist Kelly Johnson will be featured in it as well.

I had never heard of this competition before, but apparently they've been doing this for a few years now and have a pretty good reputation for it. There will be a jury voting on it as well, but I am just happy to be a part of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment