Friday, November 23, 2012

CTN Expo

I got to attend CTN Animation Expo last weekend with a full 3 day pass. It was a fantastic experience, as always.  I was really looking forward to meeting and connecting with other artists, but I still didn't have my official business card printed up yet. Sooo the night before, I hand-drew random doodles on little cards, and wrote my info on the back.




















Not bad for a temporary solution.  Unfortunately I didn't take any pictures while I was there, but I got to meet a ton of awesome people, learned some useful and inspirational stuff from a few of the workshops, and the event with Glen Keane was just amazing.

Oh and also, this.
 Because I don't have instagram. (Thanks to Cale Atkinson)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Stephanie!
    It was awesome meeting you this past weekend!!
    I'm so happy you posted up a picture of lil ol Paper Box Pug! :D
    Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Cale- Glad you like it! :p
      By the way, I think you were the one I was talking to about indie game companies? Do make sure to check out Indiecade.. I'd love to see what you guys are creating!

      Delete